The Marzie's Reads GDPR Compliant Privacy Policy

can be read in all its glory HERE. It resides on a tab next to the Review Policy, just in case you lose track of the policy and want to read it again late some night when you've read all your books, newspapers, magazines, the phone book, and all your cereal boxes and are struggling for something else to read.

The upshot is that I could, if I wanted to go looking for it, see your personal email that you used to sign up for emails via Feedburner. Also, if you liked this blog on Facebook, I can see your public profile picture and whatever information is publicly available on your Facebook profile. I could also find your Twitter information, maybe, possibly, but maybe not since many people use nicknames and usernames and I have a hard enough time figuring out who is who just for Giveaways. Likewise on Instagram, if you followed Marzie's Reads, maybe I could find you, but possibly not, ditto on the usernames and my inability to psychically match Facebook names to Instagram names. We can extend this principle to Tumblr, Bloglovin', and Goodreads. But basically, the real upshot is:

I AM SO BUSY READING THAT INVADING YOUR PRIVACY IS SOMETHING I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR.

Best,

Marzie

Little girl lost in the world of Alice
Honor C. Appleton, 1919



Comments

Popular Posts