Review: Gluten-Free Vegan Baking for Every Occasion: 75 Classics and New Creations to Celebrate

Gluten-Free Vegan Baking for Every Occasion: 75 Classics and New Creations to Celebrate Gluten-Free Vegan Baking for Every Occasion: 75 Classics and New Creations to Celebrate by Sara McGlothlin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A cookbook with useful strategies (like mixing alternative milk and with apple cider vinegar) for the gluten-free/casein-free baker, my only problem with this book is its heavy reliance on coconut oil and coconut in general. While my own problems with coconut tend to be allergic in nature, concerns over the effects of high saturated fat, see here, in the Harvard Health Letter, would make me hesitant to use most of these recipes other than on special occasions.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts